Pavilion Beach, Ipswich, Sunday Sept. 27th Sunday 12 noon

PeterB

Let's meet at Pavilion Beach in Ipswich around noon, after the Members Meeting, for an end- of- the -season paddle.

Low tide is 1:06PM so we’ll have a low-tide launch and we’ll return on the flood.

Mileage and route depends on the group and conditions/weather on that day. The general plan is to head out of Plum Island Sound with the last of the ebb and to return with the flood.

if there’s interest, and depending on group size & makeup, we could split into two groups, one L2 and one L3.

Please post your wishes and intentions here:

Let's meet at Pavilion Beach in Ipswich around noon, after the Members Meeting, for an end- of- the -season paddle.

Low tide is 1:06PM so we’ll have a low-tide launch and we’ll return on the flood.

Mileage and route depends on the group and conditions/weather on that day. The general plan is to head out of Plum Island Sound with the last of the ebb and to return with the flood.

if there’s interest, and depending on group size & makeup, we could split into two groups, one L2 and one L3.

I'm planning on being there. L3 trip is fine with me but I'd be willing to help out on L2 trip if needed.

Peter,

I plan on attending for the L3 trip.

Bob

With Chris offering up his Pintail for trial, I have to be there too! L3+ sounds great! :kayak-surfer:

Sounds like a party.

The question is : if Tyson borrows Chris' Pintail, :Titanic: and busts it up:

who wins the "School of Hard Knocks" award: Chris or Tyson? :huh:

Sounds like a party.

Well, my vote is that if the boat gets busted up then the award should go to Chris.

Sounds like a party.

If we encounter conditions worthy of busting up a boat, it will be worth it! :D

I am planning on joining you folks as well.

Dee

Looking forward to seeing everyone... that is if the soon to be new addition to the family doesn't decide to make me change my plans for the day. :sweats:

Ross

Down to the wire huh? Hope you can join us....just keep that cell phone handy.

Looking forward to seeing everyone... that is if the soon to be new addition to the family doesn't decide to make me change my plans for the day. :sweats:

Ross

Ha! How about for the next 21 years!?

Congrats.

Ern

Looking forward to seeing everyone... that is if the soon to be new addition to the family doesn't decide to make me change my plans for the day.

A true dedicated NSPNer would simply go paddling on Sunday and as leaving say, "I promise I'll be around the next time." That would work, wouldn't it?

Ed Lawson

are the two of you going to grace us with your presence? Here's hoping so...

It is not that we would grace your presence. Rather it is your company which would enrich us.

To say nothing of your paddling being enlightening.

On second thought, it was you who said,"Don't worry, we won't go anywhere dangerous."

Gail cannot, but I may. It is a long drive and forecast not inviting.

It has been too long. Perhaps I can watch through binoculars as other frolic in the waves.

Ed Lawson