Pavilion Beach, Ipswich, Sunday Sept. 27th Sunday 12 noon

PeterB

Let's meet at Pavilion Beach in Ipswich around noon, after the Members Meeting, for an end- of- the -season paddle.

Low tide is 1:06PM so we’ll have a low-tide launch and we’ll return on the flood.

Mileage and route depends on the group and conditions/weather on that day. The general plan is to head out of Plum Island Sound with the last of the ebb and to return with the flood.

if there’s interest, and depending on group size & makeup, we could split into two groups, one L2 and one L3.

Please post your wishes and intentions here:

Peter,

I'm coming to the meeting, but have to pass on the paddle due to work constraints. Have a good time everyone.

Bob

Peter,

I'm coming to the meeting, but have to pass on the paddle due to work constraints. Have a good time everyone.

Bob

Weather is not great, so paddling today is in question, but the General Meeting at Gould Barn is still ON, so we can make the call there, or even at the beach.

See you at the meeting!

Peter

Weather is not great, so paddling today is in question, but the General Meeting at Gould Barn is still ON, so we can make the call there, or even at the beach.

...it turned out that the beach wasn't close enough to the bumps so we had to paddle out to check on them. ;-)

Chris, thanks for the ride in your Pintail. I had a blast!

Cheers!

Ty