Paddle Sunday 10/12/08 Tuck's Point

Gcosloy

I might be too, if I don't do the Charles paddle.

Ern

Sorry...Sat appt moved to Sunday, so I can only paddle Sat.

Have fun.

Meet at 11:00AM for a mellow paddle out to Kettle or Gooseberries or Children's. Destination tbd by paddler interest and wind direction.

Gene, Is 11:00 the time you want to get on the water by or do you plan to arrive and start unloading at 11:00?

Gene, Is 11:00 the time you want to get on the water by or do you plan to arrive and start unloading at 11:00?

Timing is now up to you Gay. Regrettably, I had a previous commitment, recently reminded of, to do the Deerfield Antique show with my wife out in the Berkshires this Sunday. Have fun all!

Well, I'd still like to do this. I RSVP'd for the Seacoast Kayakers Charles River paddle, but that's looking like it will be a real mob scene. I can make a BIB time of 11:00. Gay, are you still interested? Anyone else?

Kevin

Kevin, I'm still interested, but I have an agenda. The route I planned last week to Kettle (see below) had a key portion (miles 1-3) that was exactly due east (magnetic) and exactly two knots. I would still like to do this leg as a navigational and a SMG check. Other than that, I’m open, although I’d like to get in the water sooner. Could you do a 10:00 BIB time?

Larry

Route from last week:

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2306330

Just got home from a band competition at 2:00 am. I don't think I'll be feeling like getting up at 6 or 6:30, so I'm going to cancel. For those who go, have a great time. Should be a beautiful day.

Gay