Holiday Party: FOOD needed

bbjorn

What's a holiday party without tables of attractive dishes luring us to abandon, if only briefly, our normally abstemious behavior?

Our party will begin Saturday, Dec. 8th at 6:00, with dinner starting around 6:30.

We are asking everyone to contribute a favorite dish to share with friends, either appetizer, entree, or dessert.

So that we don't end up with all desserts -- or worse, only entrees! -- this is an attempt to coordinate the contributions.

PLEASE RESPOND HERE with your preference (APPETIZER, ENTREE, or DESSERT) so we can make adjustments and get a rough head count.

We hope everyone we know from on the water will join us out of the water and find out what their paddling friends look like dressed normally.

Please do come !!! It wouldn't be the same without you!

Dessert - my favorite cupcake recipe made with elderflower liquor. Florrie PS, is it BYOB or no B?

Oh my, I must be sure to sample one (or two) of those!

You've certainly raised the bar on desserts; I'll have to start planning something delicious . . .