free for postage

mesbennett

Leaving for alaska in 29 days:lol: I am very excited! Have signed with Tom Pogson at Alaska Kayak School for a 3* three day traing, camping in Kachemak Bay across from Homer. Can't wait!!

AND moving to a new condo SO cleaning out stuff including:

Free for postage Wayne Horodowich's USK video series 1&2, and 3.

anyone want them??

maryb

Leaving for alaska in 29 days:lol: I am very excited! Have signed with Tom Pogson at Alaska Kayak School for a 3* three day traing, camping in Kachemak Bay across from Homer. Can't wait!!

anyone want them??

maryb

mary -

have an amazing adventure!

anyone want them??

maryb

WOW Mary - I am jealous! Show them what you have!

Best,

Suz

(Driving or flying?)

maryb

You will soon be a bi-coastal legend, Mary. Safe paddling!

anyone want them??

maryb

WOW Mary - I am jealous! Show them what you have!

Best,

Suz

(Driving or flying?)

Hi Suz,

Going in the Rialta! up through canada. Leaving on March 29. Plan to stay into the fall. Who knows, maybe I will find a cheap place to live up near Fairbanks and winter over! Would love to learn how to mush and of course I already know about snow machines! I am getting my clinical social work license in Alaska so I might even find some sort of volunteer work or maybe I could work for a musher! Would love to volunteer for the Yukon Quest or the Iditerod! wow

Or maybe I will leave in the fall and come down on the ferry, paddling along the way! Then spending the Christmas holidays in Colorado with my son's family and returning east in time for the gardening/paddling season.

Is it not nice to be foot loose and fancy free!!! Going to boon dock much of the time and eat peanut butter and jelly! $ will go to paddling and gas!

yup! I am going to have some GREAT adventures....and I will look out for all those bears!

And you know Suz, you could fly up and join me for a paddle somewhere!!! HINT< HINT

a VERY EXCITED maryb

Hi Suz,

Going in the Rialta! up through canada. Leaving on March 29. Plan to stay into the fall. Who knows, maybe I will find a cheap place to live up near Fairbanks and winter over! Would love to learn how to mush and of course I already know about snow machines! I am getting my clinical social work license in Alaska so I might even find some sort of volunteer work or maybe I could work for a musher! Would love to volunteer for the Yukon Quest or the Iditerod! wow

Or maybe I will leave in the fall and come down on the ferry, paddling along the way! Then spending the Christmas holidays in Colorado with my son's family and returning east in time for the gardening/paddling season.

Is it not nice to be foot loose and fancy free!!! Going to boon dock much of the time and eat peanut butter and jelly! $ will go to paddling and gas!

yup! I am going to have some GREAT adventures....and I will look out for all those bears!

And you know Suz, you could fly up and join me for a paddle somewhere!!! HINT< HINT

a VERY EXCITED maryb

Mary,

Glad to see that you're living the dream for the rest of us as we plod through our lives. ENJOY every minute of it.

man, you're so cool - what an awesome thing to do . . . can't wait to hear stories and see pics . . . maybe you can set up a flickr account and load your pics as you go so we can live out your adventure vicariously through you :)

Mary, you are a remarkable person. Have a great time and keep us all updated. And P,B & J ain't so bad as long as the scenery is great, although throw a banana in there for the potassium. Best of wishes ( although you already have them )

man, you're so cool - what an awesome thing to do . . . can't wait to hear stories and see pics . . . maybe you can set up a flickr account and load your pics as you go so we can live out your adventure vicariously through you :)

Actually I have a site on shutterfly on which I intend to post pics and comments. Would send the link to any who are interested in knowing what I am up to....may be more information than you want...but you can choose to not look!!! :)

maryb