Any Interest in one of these?

EEL

Just checking if any interest in one of these:

1. Going around Gerrish from Kittery mainly as excuse for beer and burgers at Red Hook.

2. Lower Casco Bay as in maybe around Peaks and out to Ram I. light mainly as an excuse for popcorn and beer at $3 Deweys.

3. Somewhere in Upper Casco Bay as an excuse for lobster rolls at some funky shack.

Ed Lawson

Just checking if any interest in one of these:

1. Going around Gerrish from Kittery mainly as excuse for beer and burgers at Red Hook.

2. Lower Casco Bay as in maybe around Peaks and out to Ram I. light mainly as an excuse for popcorn and beer at $3 Deweys.

3. Somewhere in Upper Casco Bay as an excuse for lobster rolls at some funky shack.

Ed Lawson

I am interested in all of the above trips--mostly for the lobsta' roll--but of course, not all in one day--les

Hey Ed,

I am looking to paddle this weekend on Sunday or Monday or both. any interest?

Something may get posted and/or I will contact you by PM. Both days are possibilities with Sunday more likely.

Hoping to come to some resolution by early Thursday on plans. Right now upper Casco Bay from Harpswell gets first priority followed by Gerrish from York dock. Casco Bay would be a loop involving the Goslings, both Whaleboat Islands, and associated bits of land surrounded by water.

If anyone wants to know what to expect from me as the poster of a trip and what I expect from those who participate in trips I post, please read the following:

http://www.nspn.org/trip_participation.htm

http://www.smskn.org/TripRecommendations.pdf

Ed Lawson

Ed.

Sounds like some great ideas. Certainly hope to paddle this weekend some time so please keep me informed.

Thanks,

Al

Me too Al, but I was hoping for something a little closer to home. Any chance you CAMing up with something?

Larry

I hope to get out on the water Monday, open minded re venue.

Tom H

Chatham 16 yellow/white

Epic 16 Black

Hi Tom, folks!

Given the tough traffic expected Mon afternoon, I'd be up for something around Salem or off Deer Island...or surfing Nahant? We just drove 1A back from Portsmouth today and don't want a repeat so soon.

Agenda ideas for maybe 11AM?

Ern

Hi Tom, folks!

Given the tough traffic expected Mon afternoon, I'd be up for something around Salem or off Deer Island...or surfing Nahant? We just drove 1A back from Portsmouth today and don't want a repeat so soon.

Agenda ideas for maybe 11AM?

Ern

I'm game for anything today, but we need to get our act together ASAP! I was also thinking about Lanes Cove and palying around Wingaersheek.

Larry

I'm game for anything today, but we need to get our act together ASAP! I was also thinking about Lanes Cove and palying around Wingaersheek.

Larry

Hi Larry,

I'm up for a paddle not too far north around 11AM.

Anyone else on the board?

Ern