Castle Neck Circumnavigation 9/30

Kevin B (RPS Coach)

Planning another transition paddle for self-described L2 paddlers to move to L3. Conditions will be in the L3 range but pace, etc. in the L2 range. Looking to circumnavigate Castle Neck this weekend. Generally a nice paddle which sometimes has the potential for surf. If interested please post here and I'll add details later.

I'm planning on paddling both days this weekend, but may have a prior obligation on one of the those days and I'm not sure which one yet. I'll post details of the paddle when I'm sure.

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 28 2007, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Planning another transition paddle for self-described L2 paddlers to move to L3. Conditions will be in the L3 range but pace, etc. in the L2 range. Looking to circumnavigate Castle Neck this weekend. Generally a nice paddle which sometimes has the potential for surf. If interested please post here and I'll add details later.

I'm planning on paddling both days this weekend, but may have a prior obligation on one of the those days and I'm not sure which one yet. I'll post details of the paddle when I'm sure.

Hi Kev,

I may be game for either day. I'm ok with surf or 20kn wiinds, but perhaps not both, as I'm noticing that the Force5, having a wet bow in chop, may want to "pitchbowl" downwind in surf. Is that like an endo in biking terms? My back's aching already....

Cheers.

Ern

Hi Kev,

I'm up for going on Sunday. Saturday's out. Cook up the details and I'll show up. Will G. be there too? I'll bring my measuring tape and a couple GP's to experiment with.

Rob

Explorer - mostly white

On for Sunday. 10am launch (butts in boats) from Pavillion Beach. Clockwise around Castle Neck.

Rob, G will be there:)

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 28 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On for Sunday. 10am launch (butts in boats) from Pavillion Beach. Clockwise around Castle Neck.

We'll be there.

Al and Alda (Yes. We are actually the movie star AlandAlda)

Cetus & Nighthawk

red/white

QUOTE(Kevin B @ Sep 28 2007, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be there at 10

Tom H

I was looking to upload some pics from today's paddle, but every time I create a new album, I just get sent back to the top-level page of the forums without any error messages.

Do I need permission to create an album? Or should I be looking for a clue? Can someone give me either one? :-)

Thanks

-John

BTW, great paddle today. I had a blast in the surf.

I was looking to upload some pics from today's paddle, but every time I create a new album, I just get sent back to the top-level page of the forums without any error messages.

Do I need permission to create an album? Or should I be looking for a clue? Can someone give me either one? :-)

Thanks

-John

BTW, great paddle today. I had a blast in the surf.

http://www.nspn.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=3764

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info, but I'm still not having any luck. I've gone through step 6 and clicked the "Create album" button at the bottom of the form, but I still get sent back to the list of forums and when I look at "Your Albums" again, I still don't have any. I've tried this with Camino on MacOSX and Firefox on Linux with the same results. I hope this isn't a Windows-only JS issue.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-John

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info, but I'm still not having any luck. I've gone through step 6 and clicked the "Create album" button at the bottom of the form, but I still get sent back to the list of forums and when I look at "Your Albums" again, I still don't have any. I've tried this with Camino on MacOSX and Firefox on Linux with the same results. I hope this isn't a Windows-only JS issue.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-John

We had just upgraded the Gallery software late last week, so apparently there is an issue we need to work out. Bear with me as I try to resolve this or roll back to the old version. Stay tuned.