intro to surf

rick stoehrer

open to all...just have a basic understanding and safe application of wet exits, rescues and low and high braces. helmet mandatory.

when will be weekend of may 12. where to be determined closer to launch. somewhere relatively local....portsmouth-ish to cape anne-ish. group size limited by able assistants and venue.

obviously surf and weather dependent.

email interest rickstoehrerathotmaildotcom

I would be interested if it wasn't the same weekend of the Jewell trip. I will also need to invest in a helmet. Hopefully, you will offer this again some other time?

Thanks.

Lisa

i didn't check the calendar...if folks want to attend but many of them will be on jewell - maybe we could do it the next weekend? doesn't really matter to me....of course janis has final say over any weekend i commit so i suppose i should check with her first.

in meantime, so what's the concensus...the 12th or the 19th?

According to calendar the ACA TLT is on the 19th.

I'd hold the 12th as some of those folks might want to come.

Can NSPN deal with a cataclysmic change from dearth to a veritable wealth of paddling opportunities.

Ed Lawson

...and it was brought to my attention that i have something going on on the 12th that i can't/won't get around....so the date would have to be SUNDAY, MAY 13TH.

i can see that's mothers day....is that a problem? janis and i haven't got any of those pesky children underfoot and my mom is in va anyways...flowers, card and a quick phone call and we're golden.

Rick, Do you have a rough time frame? Wondering if I can do the surf class and also get home for in time for Mother's Day dinner.

The 20th would work for me if that is one of the options (can't do the 19th).

Gay

• 3 weeks later...