Repainting the condo, so....

Sometimes playing on this website can give you some ideas...

;)

http://www.sherwin-williams.com/do_it_your..._color_palette/

Do you know the paint color name you're starting with? I think Benjamin Moore has a similar site too....

here's Benjamin Moore's page

http://www.benjaminmoore.com/wrapper_pcv.a...tproj&N=intproj

Have Fun! :):):)

Currently painting the ghetto house kitchen a color called 'barley' from benjamin moore. It's in the yellow family. If you go to a ben moore dealer, they have little jars of paint you can buy for a couple bucks and try. I did try a color called something like chestertown (or charlestown) buff - that was a darker color - but looked like I smeared guldens mustard on the wall. Good luck.

Paula

NDK Exp-LV

VCP-Anas Acuta

I too have some of those brown mistakes! One of mine looked like baby poop on the wall.

Maybe you want to come check out the colors I am not using - a few gallons of mistake colors! Sure those little colors would have worked out better.

Suz

Take my advice--it really doesn't matter what color you paint it as long as you let Gillian choose the color----that way you won't have to listen to any complaints.

as long as we're talking about fix ups and paint and such (and really, there's enough in the house to keep this a constant topic at our house) the very industrious mrs stoehrer has painted the dining room a most wonderful deep terra cotta color...really like it!