Annual Winter Party 2/3/24, 5-9pm at Gould Barn, 1 Howlett St, Topsfield, MA 01983

Sue H.

Come One and All to Revel in the joy of past paddles and paddles to come!   (2/3/24 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at the Gould Barn)

This is a pot-luck event.

The nights events are as follows: arrive at 5:00, (5-5:50 pm) Nibbles and Chat, (5:50-6:00 pm) a brief statement from the President and Treasurer, (6-8:30 pm) Let's Eat & Converse !  8:30- 9 pm Clean-up.

The Club will provide coffee, tea and sparkling water, cups, plates, utensils and napkins.

Members to bring their beverages of choice and a food item to share.  If you are so inclined, you can indicate below (appetizer, main dish, side dish, dessert) what you plan to bring so we don't end up one type of food. 

Please indicate if you are going in our calendar here:

https://www.nspn.org/events/event/1444-annual-winter-party-2324-5-9-pm-gould-ba...

I'm looking forward to seeing you there !

Cheers, Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Just a reminder for you all to go to Events (our calendar) to indicate you are 'going" to the Annual Winter Party.  I hope to see you there and Board members in attendance would welcome your ideas regarding how to move our club forward.

Cheers, Sue

Hi Sue and friends!

I am coming to the party and don't see a place to indicate what I will be bringing for the potluck. 

At this time I plan to bring  "crunchy Asian Salad" but can adjust if we need more desserts or whatever helps to balance the offerings.

Thanks for planning this Sue and looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

Happy Day!

Barb

16 minutes ago, Jody Harris said:

What a fun and delicious evening. Sue, thanks so much for organizing and bringing a carful of party gear. And to everyone: it was great to see and chat with you and you are all fabulous cooks!!

What she said!

It was a really great time…good food, friends and convo!  Those of you not able to make it, you were missed…and you missed an excellent evening!

Piggybacking on Jody's and Prudence's posts:  BIG THANKS to Sue and to Everyone who made this a wonderful evening of good friends and a bountiful spread of scrumptious goodies.  (Joe's pie was not only delicious, it was a work of art! 🤩)   Thanks to Mike for keeping our finances and website straight.