SQUAM LAKE FALL FOLIAGE PADDLE - WED 10/25/23

David M

I  had signed up for this trip  on the registration form and I  think I  was accepted , but I  had  neglected to post here on this thread as well: oops, sorry. I'll assume that I'm signed up for   this trip and look forward to seeing y'all.  Peter  

I don't see them in these photos so apparently, the Squam dolphins have migrated. Otherwise, the paddle looks like it was a gorgeous event. 

John

"No, they were there, but just eaten by the loons"

Indeed.  Loons are extremely fierce and aggressive birds when territorial issues arise despite their beautiful vocalizations and apparent placid cruising along behavior.

Ed Lawson

4 hours ago, William Doucet said:

I tried to share a pic but get this every time I attempt to upload.  Any suggestions? "Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file (Error Code:-200)"

Bill, I am having the same problem, using my Android phone, if that makes any difference. I can't pist my pictures.

LLovethe pictures that others have posted! Thanks, all, for sharing!

My Iphone records pictures in .heic format which won't paste into the posting window on the forum. I open them in IrfanView and save them as .jpg s. That works for me but is a bit tedious.