Isles of Shoals shuttles, 2023

Jim Snyder

This year I will be again organizing trips to the Isles of Shoals with Jack Farrell of Seacoast Maritime Charters. Paddlers and boats will be picked up early from the Kittery Town Dock in Pepperell Cove and return there in late afternoon, with parking at the school. This gives plenty of time to explore the islands without the four to five hour round trip paddling. Posting may sometimes be somewhat short notice as I'm inclined to only do this trip in fairly mild conditions, and need to coordinate with Jack. Cost of the shuttle is $50, which includes a gratuity. I will post trips as new threads, so if you're following this forum you'll be notified. Here are links to previous trip reports:

I'll be looking for updates, but consider me IN!

Thanks,John

Happy to see so much interest. The first trip is likely to be a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Weekends will be a available a little later in the year. I will post a separate thread when I have a possible date.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It has been difficult to schedule this trip, due to weather and my schedule. I'm still looking for a date, and will post in a new thread so if you follow this forum you will get a notification.