Weekday Paddles and Greetings

TOM M

Hello NSPN members. 

I recently relocated here from the Midwest. I travelled for 5 years as an instructor and private contracted guide.  I am an inactive L3 coastal kayak instructor and rolling instructor. 

I am excited to be part of the group. However, I work most weekends and am looking for those who are available for weekday trips. I do not know the means in finding, or posting trips. I am extremely safety orientated and prefer to paddle with others in unfamiliar areas. 

Being new to the Greater Boston area I am willing to travel 2-3 hours in order to participate in an event. I have lots of locations and ideas but am looking for your knowledge into places to go.

If you have any input or suggestions, would be interested in paddling during the week please feel free to respond or contacted me personally. 

I appreciate and thank you all again. 

Cheers! 

Tom 

9C5E08B2-66DD-497C-BF7A-12397A755141.jpeg

34A7FE06-96D2-4D3F-93DD-524C9E9666B6.jpeg

Hi Tom,

Myself and several other members are either retired, have flexibility being self employed or have days off during the week.  You may have seen the weekly paddles on Wed., which start n May.  Hopefully others who are available during the week will reply and let you know of their availability!

Welcome and Happy Paddling,  Sue Hriciga

Hi Tom, I also work weekends, therefore any opportunities I have to paddle are always weekdays. While I do plan to join many of the Wednesday paddles that will be starting in May, I will also be planning and posting other weekday trips. I’m always looking for others to join me and I look forward to paddling with you.

Jeff

I'm available for weekday paddling once I heal from a broken wrist.  There are many of us who would be happy to paddle weekdays anywhere from Caoe Ann to NH, or even southern Maine.  Note that two NSPN paddlers have already posted for regular Wednesday paddles starting May  1.  That might be a good place to start getting to know folks.

Welcome to the club!

Prudence

Edited by prudenceb

I'm another mostly retired member in New Hampshire. My closest launch locations include Odiorne and Hampton Harbor. I'm often available on short notice when conditions are favorable. Welcome to the club!

!FKHE2882.thumb.JPG.caf960b2663f1d30562fd3ae35cfa168.JPG

Tom

Welcome. I am in Quincy on the south shore, retired and a frequent mid-week paddler in Boston Harbor.  Nice launches in Quincy and near The gas tank for a very flexible array of  paddles of different distances, exposure. 

Regards

Pablo

• 4 weeks later...