"warn status"

prudenceb

When I post anything, I notice that there is a bar that says "warn status" on the bottom after my name, group, posts, and joined info. No one else seems to have that. Not to be paranoid or anything, but am I missing something here? How do I get rid of it?

Thanks!

pru

When I post anything, I notice that there is a bar that says "warn status" on the bottom after my name, group, posts, and joined info. No one else seems to have that. Not to be paranoid or anything, but am I missing something here? How do I get rid of it?

Thanks!

pru

Prudence, We can only see our own warn status that's why it looks like no one else has it. To tell you the truth I'm not entirely sure what it's all about....maybe Jason can give an explanation.

Prudence, We can only see our own warn status that's why it looks like no one else has it. To tell you the truth I'm not entirely sure what it's all about....maybe Jason can give an explanation.

Ah! So I am not alone! I can live with an incomprehensible status as long as everyone else is living with one too!

Ah! So I am not alone! I can live with an incomprehensible status as long as everyone else is living with one too!

We really don't do much with warnings. We tend not to warn spammers we normally skip directly to deleting the spam, deleting the spammers account and at times block the IP address that they sourced from.

If you get X warnings your account gets locked for XX days. Again, I don't recall using the feature.

-Jason

OK, now that you've sorted Pru's problem out, how about mine? I cannot get rid of the <03>

in the top left-hand corner of my TV screen...Jason?

I have come to the right place, haven't I? This is the complaints department, then? ;^)

OK, now that you've sorted Pru's problem out, how about mine? I cannot get rid of the <03>

in the top left-hand corner of my TV screen...Jason?

I have come to the right place, haven't I? This is the complaints department, then? ;^)

You might check your remote to see if it has a display button hitting the display button should help... If not take a picture of your TV's OEM remote (not the cable companies remote).and I am sure that we can help you. ::surfing:

We really don't do much with warnings. We tend not to warn spammers we normally skip directly to deleting the spam, deleting the spammers account and at times block the IP address that they sourced from.

If you get X warnings your account gets locked for XX days. Again, I don't recall using the feature.

-Jason

All is explained! Thank you. pru

Thanks, Jason! I shall try it and then let you know: I suspect it is the case that your simple explanation is the one...

Prudence: are those Xs kisses you are sending us, then? Nice...

Oops - I think I can't claim the XX's - they come from Jason! pru

"Oh, frubjous day! Callouh! Callay!"

Who would have guessed the joy at discovery of the delights in one small, seven-lettered word! "Display" it was, Jason: you clever chap, you. Ah, bliss: that 03 had been plaguing me for weeks...(yes, I know I'm a techno-idiot!)

See you (and Pru?) on the water?

"Oh, frubjous day! Callouh! Callay!"

Who would have guessed the joy at discovery of the delights in one small, seven-lettered word! "Display" it was, Jason: you clever chap, you. Ah, bliss: that 03 had been plaguing me for weeks...(yes, I know I'm a techno-idiot!)

See you (and Pru?) on the water?

Christopher, my beamish boy, chortling in your joy.

when will we see you on the water again, with vorpal blade in hand?