CAM "On the Water Workshop" Report!

Doug

Another CAM Workshop comes to an end. Perfect weather and just the right amount of conditions to enable newcomers to advance there skills and experienced paddlers to have some fun in the water.

Your always guaranteed to pick up some good tips.

Below are two quick videos to give you the flavor of the day.

Peter gets the award for ending up in the water the longest.

Thanks to everyone involved in setting this up and to our group instructors without whom this type of event could not happen...

Doug

View PICS HERE: http://www.pixel8er.net/Other/NSPN-CAM-Workshop-652011/17405258_pvPwcB#1323402259_pkLXDNn

Fabulous, fun day. Many thanks to Rick for his guidance, sense of humor, and generosity. Apologies to Peter for killing him. And to everyone else, good paddling, conversation, rescues and laughs. Really a perfect day on the water.

pru

Another great CAM Workshop! Thanks again to everyone, especially Scott. I had a great time.

Ditto on this. Thanks to the Rick C, Rick S, Scott, and other leaders. In our pod, thanks to Rick S and Peter - the entire session was excellent.

- Bob

Another great CAM Workshop! Thanks again to everyone, especially Scott. I had a great time.

Ditto on this. Thanks to the Rick C, Rick S, Scott, and other leaders. In our pod, thanks to Rick S and Peter - the entire session was excellent.

Whoops, forgot thanks to Doug from our pod, and as well for the pictures.

Bob

Great pics Doug. Good illustration of contact towing! This was my second CAM on the water experience and I learned even more the second time. Thanks so much Rick and Peter. As a paddler who's spent the last few years learning at the Academy of Hard Knocks I now have an appreciation for proper guidance and instruction from the experts. Accomplished contact tows and T-rescues should be the skills of all paddlers who paddle in groups in our coastal waters.

Thanks to everyone in my group and especially Scott for once again sharing his knowledge and skills. A beautiful day on the water!

Gay