Request of a favor

spuglisi

My drysuit is out for repair and I'm not sure how soon I'll have it back. If I don't get it back this week is there anyone with a Men's Lg suit that they'd be willing to let me borrow for next week's CAM workshop? I'd be happy to give it a good cleaning and 303 the gaskets before I returned it.

Sal, if you have no luck, then consider wearing a wetsuit plus dry-top...? Would that work for you? (<If> you swim, at least you'll be out of the water fast with all those keen types around! Anyhow, you've probably got a reliable roll, so -- no worries!)

My drysuit is out for repair and I'm not sure how soon I'll have it back. If I don't get it back this week is there anyone with a Men's Lg suit that they'd be willing to let me borrow for next week's CAM workshop? I'd be happy to give it a good cleaning and 303 the gaskets before I returned it.

Call me Sal.

Sal, if you have no luck, then consider wearing a wetsuit plus dry-top...? Would that work for you? (<If> you swim, at least you'll be out of the water fast with all those keen types around! Anyhow, you've probably got a reliable roll, so -- no worries!)

Chris,

I participated in last year's CAM on the water and while it may have been a bit later in the season than May 15th I was too cold in my Farmer John. I put on a paddle jacket but as the day wore on I never really warmed up. Finally I gave up playing the swimmer. The idea then and I presume now is to have all participants perform rescues and be rescued. With some you're likely to be in the water longer than optimum and if its a windy and chilly day-well you get the idea! I strongly recommend wearing a dry suit for the May 15th CAM on the water.