Cold water Workshop: need RSVPs!

PeterB

RSVPs are needed for the cold water clinic this weekend ( Sunday Nov 15) so that we may know how many people will be attending. So far, two people have formally signed up (asked for directions etc). We need to know if there will be people.

Suz says that if fewer than 10 sign up we should reschedule for a later date.

If you are planning to come Please post your intentions here. I can still send directions by private email.

Thanks!

RSVPs are needed for the cold water clinic this weekend ( Sunday Nov 15) so that we may know how many people will be attending. So far, two people have formally signed up (asked for directions etc). We need to know if there will be people.

If you are planning to come Please post your intentions here. I can still send directions by private email.

Thanks!

I am interested in attending the clinic if enough people sign up.

Danielle

Peter, I'm planning to attend.

Thanks!

Peter,

I'm planning to attend.

Bob

That's 3 attendees and 2 volunteers.

If we can't get to 10 attendees by tonight at 10, let's plan to do this in April.

Suz

I'd like to come.

Gayla is waffling, but will probably come also.

Don Eva

Thanks!

It might be best to move this to another weekend when people new at cold water paddling aren't subjected to:

Breaking Wave Estimate 12ft Double Overhead

http://magicseaweed.com/spot-forecast-deta...tamp=1258308000

or

NE wind 5 to 7 kt becoming NW in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Seas 6 to 7 ft.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?l...nit=0&lg=en

-Jason

That's 3 attendees and 2 volunteers.

If we can't get to 10 attendees by tonight at 10, let's plan to do this in April.

Suz

With 4 volunteers posted and four attendees, I am going to cancel this.

Will gladly do this in April if there is interest then.

Suz

With 4 volunteers posted and four attendees, I am going to cancel this.

Will gladly do this in April if there is interest then.

Suz

i'm sure that given the forecast you are CRUSHED that you won't be doing this tomorrow....gosh, i wonder how you will ever fill your day?

have fun and tell werner baby i say hello!

i'm sure that given the forecast you are CRUSHED that you won't be doing this tomorrow....gosh, i wonder how you will ever fill your day?

have fun and tell werner baby i say hello!

Duh... of course I filled it with surf. Nahant was interesting. Either really big or mushy and not steep enough. BUT I did get the best 3 surf runs of my life in! Fast and fun, the hull of the Jester was chattering!

Hope you got some too!

Suz