Haverhill Pool this Saturday

brwells

Last session we were over-flowing with attendees. Full pool plus several that I had to tell to try a different day. And the beer and food after was great.

This coming Saturday also looks pretty full. If you want to join us for whatever it is you want to do in a pool with a kayak, then quickly send me an email at brian@nspn.org.

Last session we were over-flowing with attendees. Full pool plus several that I had to tell to try a different day. And the beer and food after was great.

This coming Saturday also looks pretty full. If you want to join us for whatever it is you want to do in a pool with a kayak, then quickly send me an email at brian@nspn.org.

sent email

I think everything you need to know is on the Calendar Posting.

what's the address or name of the building i can google directions. that map link on the calendar is for walking, doesn't give me an address and tells me that it's .775 miles from something but doesn't identify what it's .775 miles from....none of which helps me too too much.

think cyber-luddite...if there's a way to finagle that link to something i can use, i don't know it.

anyone...bueller?

what's the address or name of the building i can google directions. that map link on the calendar is for walking, doesn't give me an address and tells me that it's .775 miles from something but doesn't identify what it's .775 miles from....none of which helps me too too much.

think cyber-luddite...if there's a way to finagle that link to something i can use, i don't know it.

anyone...bueller?

Don't know address. Click on map link, choose the map rather than satellite option and then zoom out. It gives you the street names from 495.