Congrats new trip leaders!

Dee Hall

The NSPN is fortunate to have dedicated folks such as you who step up and make the commitment to be Trip Leaders. It was a pleasure working with all of you and the others who will complete their training farther down the road. I hope to see you all out on the water.

I enjoyed paddling with the new trip leaders last Sunday. Some I knew. Some I just met. All good people that will be an asset to the club and paddling community. It was a pleasure and I look forward to paddling with them again. Next time I'll behave. Yeah. Right.

Congratulations!,

Gary B.

NSPN is very lucky to have such a fine group of trainers for this program. I would like to add my thanks to Paula's for the wonderful program that these dedicated folks put together for us. Hopefully, we can add to their fine work with some contributions of our own.

Thank you Dee, Brian, Gary and Bob:

The Trip Leader training committee, and especially Scott and Rick, commit to an enormous amount of time preparing, presenting and guiding us throughout the program. My sincere gratitude to them, to you and to all the other trip leaders who assisted during the sessions.

The generous sharing of your knowledge and experience is truly appreciated.

Many thanks again!

Richard

Living to learn.

Romany White, Blue trim