question - posting pics

mesbennett

I have pics from sunday and am looking for opinions on best way of posting them. I want to use a service that allows viewers to copy the full image and, of course, one that is free!!

maryb.....still yee-hawing!!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

too bad I "forgot" to pull out the camera while afloat!!!! :o

Oh, If I can jump on board with this question, I'd also love to know if there is one that is Mac friendly too... I tried Snapfish once, but had to cancel the account cause it was windows only.

Oh, If I can jump on board with this question, I'd also love to know if there is one that is Mac friendly too... I tried Snapfish once, but had to cancel the account cause it was windows only.

Well, I've never posted pics but I've received quite a few that were posted using "shutterfly." I don't know about posting, but they open nicely on both my Mac at home and my PC at work.

I have pics from sunday and am looking for opinions on best way of posting them. I want to use a service that allows viewers to copy the full image and, of course, one that is free!!

I have used flickr http://www.flickr.com with good results and it allows full image downloads. The last 200 photos uploaded will show if you use the basic free version, the paid version is unlimited.

And it is Mac-friendly.

See my albums for examples: http://flickr.com/photos/brian_wells/

• 3 weeks later...

Picasa is another web hosting site for photos (a google product). Both windows and mac friendly.

http://picasa.google.com/

Mary -

ever sort it out? where are they posted?

Mary -

ever sort it out? where are they posted?

Hi Rick!

I have just returned from a Grandmommie trip!!! :)

will sort it out tomorrow.....Have decided on web shots as I am able to download into my personal files pics in full size from there.

maryb

Hi Rick!

I have just returned from a Grandmommie trip!!! :)

will sort it out tomorrow.....Have decided on web shots as I am able to download into my personal files pics in full size from there.

maryb

ok, ok. so it not "tomorrow"!

Here is the link to the pics http://community.webshots.com/user/mesb5

don't know if this will work..first time and all!

I thought that there was a slide show component but I do not see it when I open the pics. To download one onto your computer, click the snapshot which will give you a larger size. Click "full size" and then right click on the full size which will give you the choice of saving image as.

maryb B) Feeling really cool if this works!!