Rental needed

B

Coming back to the Northshore in mid June and need to rent or borrow a boat and all gear. I'll bring my wetsuit, paddling jacket, and helmet.

Does anyone know where I can rent......

A T170 or any standard NDK with foam seat or HV. Any mid to larger volume Valley with the newer seat. Any of the newer (166+) Capellas. It's the seats that I have issue with, but I can paddle anything. Need a sprayskirt to fit deck and XL tube.

A Werner Ikelos or Cypress in any length is preferable.

Any XL + PFD works

FYI. I no longer beat the crap out of boats so it will be safe. I am looking to do some surfing and playing, but I will be a good boy.

Bob B

QUOTE(B @ Jun 3 2008, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coming back to the Northshore in mid June and need to rent or borrow a boat and all gear. I'll bring my wetsuit, paddling jacket, and helmet.

A T170 or any standard NDK with foam seat or HV. Any mid to larger volume Valley with the newer seat. Any of the newer (166+) Capellas. It's the seats that I have issue with, but I can paddle anything. Need a sprayskirt to fit deck and XL tube.

Any XL + PFD works

FYI. I no longer beat the crap out of boats so it will be safe. I am looking to do some surfing and playing, but I will be a good boy.

Bob B

how long are you back for, bob?

i've got an old pfd that'll fit you and depending, you may not need to rent anything.

how long are you back for, bob?

i've got an old pfd that'll fit you and depending, you may not need to rent anything.

Hey Rick

June 18th-24th with a rental car. I sent out a message to some of the Old Gaard to do some paddling and would love to join some of the more experienced guys I haven't paddled with for some fun. I don't want to get stuck doing lower level stuff and babysitting. I do enough of that now out here.

Whata you got?

QUOTE(B @ Jun 3 2008, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Rick

June 18th-24th with a rental car. I sent out a message to some of the Old Gaard to do some paddling and would love to join some of the more experienced guys I haven't paddled with for some fun. I don't want to get stuck doing lower level stuff and babysitting. I do enough of that now out here.

Whata you got?

mr crangle is plenty salty but i don't know about the rest of them boys....

i've got a pfd that'll fit you and you're welcome to it for the duration. might even have a hydro pack on it...i don't remember.

now...the 18th is a lake session in amesbury....you're welcome to pick up there my explorer (foamed out, we can sort out the foam bulkhead thing and the boat considers time away from me as "spa time") and a 210 ikelos....gonna need that all back though for the 21st - peaks island race and i generally head up and dawdle behind the pack sweeping up. you're welcome back to it all on the 22nd thru the 24th.

that weekend of the 21st thing is a toughie...sorry. you may be better off with other arrangements?

peaks island race on the 21st....you know...that IS a nice place to paddle around...

Bob - you are welcome to use my Romany 16 or Force 4 [has pretty aggressive thigh braces].

I have a cypress paddle but unfortunately will be bringing it to your neighborhood while you are in mine.

If you need a place to stay you can stay at my house in Arlington and use my car with kayak racks.

Karen

QUOTE(B @ Jun 3 2008, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any XL + PFD works

Bob B

I have plenty of Kokatat PFD's, P&H boats (one of each to choose from), Lendal paddles. BUT a very busy time at that point so if you can pick up from me, that would be great. Contact off line to make arrangements if necessary.

Best,

Suz

suzanne dot hutchinson at comcast dot net

If you need a place to stay you can stay at my house in Arlington and use my car with kayak racks.

Karen

Bob,

if it ends up Karen talks too much or has a date, you can stay with Yvonne and me just five minutes from Karen's house.