NDK demo, Pavillion Beach, May 17

Bill Lord

I wouldn't say the weather is going to be bad, just a chance of showers. I can't imagine that Tom would cancel due to a little rain, after all, this is a wet sport.

I can't imagine that Tom would cancel due to a little rain, after all, this is a wet sport.

I rather doubt a bit of rain and wind would douse the twinkle in those eyes, just the opposite methinks.

Ed Lawson

I rather doubt a bit of rain and wind would douse the twinkle in those eyes, just the opposite methinks.

Ed Lawson

we're definitely going!!! i hope he brings the triton!!! we can all practice yelling at each other in it :)

cancel the NDK demo because of weather?

ahh....no.

the triton is scheduled to be picked up this evening and will be at the demo RAIN OR SHINE tomorrow and i suspect that it will be fairly flying at some point or another...really hoping for something to play in with it...

weather.. :HAHApound:

cancel the NDK demo because of weather?

ahh....no.

the triton is scheduled to be picked up this evening and will be at the demo RAIN OR SHINE tomorrow and i suspect that it will be fairly flying at some point or another...really hoping for something to play in with it...

weather.. :HAHApound:

sweet! well i can't wait, so lets plan on taking it out for a spin!!!!! i'm in the front!