On The Water Risk Management Workshop update

Lbeale

The update for Todd W's and John C's on the water risk management workshop is that I have been in contact with Todd and John and currently working to set up time, place (hopefully someplace MA Northshore) and cost. It is my understanding that 6 or more people have told me that they are interested in this workshop: Karen G. Tom H, Mary B, Kevin B, Gillian B, Sal--

Is there anyone else? I think anyone can take this workshop who has an interest--you do not need to have taken the H2o workshop to participate.

If there are other people, please post here--

Les

Also interested depending upon when/where. I'm usually booked on Saturdays through the summer months. Weekdays I'm usually flexible on the schedule (anyone want to take a Monday off??? :P ).

Cheers, Joe

The update for Todd W's and John C's on the water risk management workshop is that I have been in contact with Todd and John and currently working to set up time, place (hopefully someplace MA Northshore) and cost. It is my understanding that 6 or more people have told me that they are interested in this workshop: Karen G. Tom H, Mary B, Kevin B, Gillian B, Sal--

Is there anyone else? I think anyone can take this workshop who has an interest--you do not need to have taken the H2o workshop to participate.

If there are other people, please post here--

Les

I have interest, but need to know the date as my schedule only has a few weekends left open