NSPN Tenth Anniversary T-shirt Contest!

hopefloats

We will be holding a t-shirt contest to celebrate the club's ten year anniversary!

All designs must be one color ink and fit on an 8.5 x 11" piece of paper.

They must be mailed to: PO Box 262, Reading, MA 01867

or High Res (300dpi or higher) jpgs, tifs, pdfs or vector eps' files can be emailed to me at heidi@nspn.org by Monday, November 19th.

Submitted artwork will be displayed at this year's Holiday Party

and a membership vote will be posted on the message boards the following Monday.

The winning design will be printed on T-shirts and sold at the Tenth Anniversary Solstice Paddle next summer. (The artist will receive a free T-shirt.)

Happy creativity gang! Best of luck!!!

:cheer:

P.S. I know its early, but I'm also looking for volunteers to help plan

the 10th Anniversary Solstice Party too!

Email me at heidi@nspn.org if you are interested!

Don't worry if you can't draw... it could be a clever saying that wins the vote... I just saw this idea on paddling.net as an example of less-art ideas...not to copy of course, but to inspire!

http://www.paddling.net/store/showProduct.html?product=391

I know we've got some great sense-of-humors out there!!!!

I've seen a couple previews of rough drafts of some very humorous ideas starting to trickle in... This is going to be a great contest! Its going to be very hard to keep them to myself until the xmas party!!! :)

I know there's more of you creative and cleverly funny folks out there! I know 10 years of hanging around each other has to have rubbed off! Gillian? Joe? Ross? Walter? let me see what you've got!! Keep em' coming! :haha::HAHApound:

• 4 weeks later...

Extending the deadline:

As it turns out, I won't be able to make it to the NSPN P.O. Box to check for mailed-in entries until the Monday after thanksgiving, so if anyone wants to mail in or email last minute entries before then, you still can.

Here's a preview of some of the great ideas that have already been sent!

:jawdrop::haha:

post-100437-1195567255.jpg

How bout this time? It's priceless! It's not an actual entry, just a fun one by Suwin. She's good! ;)Look closely... Kevin & Gillian saw it printed out & loved it!

post-100437-1195590050.jpg

How bout this time? It's priceless! It's not an actual entry, just a fun one by Suwin. She's good! ;)Look closely... Kevin & Gillian saw it printed out & loved it!

I was able to view both of them just fine.

I was able to view both of them just fine.

Bill -- I sent you a detailed account of the problems I'm having, on multiple systems and browsers. If nobody else is having trouble, then fergitaboutit, and accept my apologies for assuming it was a problem that others might encounter.

Anyway, I finally did manage to see it, through some chicanery, and it's indeed very cute. Neat work Suwin! Suggestion -- rather than a fig leaf, how about a paddle blade? Or a sprayskirt! Sprayskirts actually get used that way from time to time, I believe B)

wow cool how did you do that!?

The magic of Photoshop Elements. Does the subject look familiar? What a better way to show appreciation to all his efforts than to immortalize him on cloth. T-shirt that is. You add the words.

Doug

Actually... I did get one entry that was only words... Maybe we combine the two efforts for this entry...

What are the words? I have Graphic Design experience and could come up with a nice type face if you want. It can be a 3 way effort between members....