NSPN Tenth Anniversary T-shirt Contest!

hopefloats

I sent them to you in an email...along with who's words they are if you guys want to combine words & graphic.

Unveiling whatever you decide this Friday at the party!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

nobody won yet...the holiday party was just the first opportunity to "unveil' the entries. I will be posting the entries online soon for a poll so the majority of the general membership get to vote (rather than just those who could make it to the party in the snow). The poll will be open for a week and then I will work with the winner to get the design "t-shirt ready" to be printed and ready for sale at the Summer Solstice party.

My apologies, I had intended to get the poll up right after the party, but I've been a little swamped, myself. Actually, I'm thinking more folks might vote after the crazy holidays are over. Stay tuned! :)

I really <like> the neo-Leonardo job; but there is <one> thing wrong about it -- that is a crappy specimen of a paddle (I feel certain that the boat depicted is probably an NDK Explorer -- I wonder who paddles one of those?). The paddle, however, is non-feathered, which is unusual, these days, and the blades are tiny and cheap-looking. Could we fix that? Come to think of it, neither am I sure about the character's facial expression?

Regarding the newer picture of that all-yellow kayak: I like it because it's obviously me -- disguised as Himself, Mr. President...(ah, president of our club, that is!)

Greetings to everyone at this holiday time of year!

I really <like> the neo-Leonardo job; but there is <one> thing wrong about it -- that is a crappy specimen of a paddle (I feel certain that the boat depicted is probably an NDK Explorer

Sir Christopher, it looks more like a P&H 161...can't recall an Explorer with an aft oval hatch? ;)

And G just HAD to where a t-shirt at the party with this logo emblazoned on it <_<

Oh, Beckers: I'm sure we can arrange to make your round aft hatch look oval-shaped! It might involve some crashing into each other in heavy surf...remind me to load <my> boat as much as possible beforehand!

Tootle-OO, pip pip!