Sat-8/25-Circum Cranes CANCELLED

alcoons

Note that David Lewis, a very strong paddler, has posted at the end of the previous thread about this trip. He says he will show up. Those with appropriate skills should read his post.

Al

I' m a big believer in standing on the beach and seeing what there is as opposed to assuming the marine forecast is correct about what there will be where I am paddling. So even though it is a two hour drive, I and Gail will be there and ready to launch. I expect we will be able to do the trip as planned. So if you want to give it a go, you will have company in adition to David.

Al has made a prudent choice. Dave may be right, he may be wrong. Either way we should be able to get in some paddling

We are not very strong paddlers and timid woodland creatures, so don't think we will go were others fear to tread. Just think we might as well have an adventure from time to time.

Ed Lawson

I' m a big believer in standing on the beach and seeing what there is as opposed to assuming the marine forecast is correct about what there will be where I am paddling. So even though it is a two hour drive, I and Gail will be there and ready to launch. I expect we will be able to do the trip as planned. So if you want to give it a go, you will have company in adition to David.

Al has made a prudent choice. Dave may be right, he may be wrong. Either way we should be able to get in some paddling

We are not very strong paddlers and timid woodland creatures, so don't think we will go were others fear to tread. Just think we might as well have an adventure from time to time.

Ed Lawson

Ed. Thanks for your kind words. I will show also and see what conditions look like and what might make sense.

Al

Given the increased seas and Small Craft Advisory afternoon, strong gusts, and heat advisory, I am afraid I feel I must cancel this Private Trip. It is beyond a level-3.

Ugh

Al

I will be there. The forcast I saw this AM says thundershowers around dinner time this evening.

Bill