Sunday- October 22 - 12:30 - Pavilion Beach- updated 10-18

Suz

As I have gotten a few questions about this, so I would like to add that the goal will be to have a few different groups going out but in the same area. We will group up into pods of different levels - 2, 2+ and 3 and head out from there. My goal is that the pods be in the same general area so that Jeff/Simon can spread themselves around flitting from group to group. In order to achieve this, will need lots of paddlers to show up who know the area and are willing to keep a pod of paddlers together.

Any update or change of venue for conditions will be decided on Saturday night after the slide show and I will update this post at that point.

Original Post:

Please join Jeff Allen, Simon Osborne and me in a paddle out of Pavilion Beach on Sunday, October 22. Meet at 12:30 and we will go from there depending on conditions and interests of participants. Many options depending on wind/waves and such.

Anyone interested? If so, please post here so I have an idea of how many people will be going.

Also Tom Bergh of Maine Island Kayak said he would be bring down boats for Jeff and Simon and if there is interest, he would bring down boats for people to demo.

Suz

questions? E-mail me: suzanne dot hutchinson at comcast dot net

What are you crazy?

OK, got that out of the way... of course there is no charge for a private trip. If there was, this would be on the events/commercial.

I planned it as a 12:30 meet at the beach solely so that it wouldn't interrupt the general meeting. Otherwise I would have planned a full day paddle and probably chosen a different location.

Suz

I never assume. Since your friends from Cornwall are professional instructors, I just thought I'd ask. While, I think I'm sane, some of my friends who don't own a paddle, sometimes think otherwise. Sorry to question what for other souls must have been obvious.

I couldn't help but ask the way I did... tone never comes across the message board!

Anyway - should be a good afternoon on the water and a chance to meet a couple of paddlers from across the pond.

Suz