thank you

tommmyc

for your input on the drysuit. i went with the super nova from kokatat.i tried it out today on the charles river. i only went 5 miles total and the suit kept me warm with a hyroskin layer under it.maybe by the end of the summer i will give the ocean a try. i plan on taking a class or two first though. almost forgot.... i recieved my ACA card in the mail today after a short wait of 16 weeks. it must have been there busy season. if anyone has wednedays or thursdays off let me know i am always looking for a partner or 2 to do a level 2 paddle once again thank you to all

tom

Tommy:

I sometimes take the afternoon off on a weekday to paddle in Swamscott River/Great Bay here in southern NH. Very scenic in parts, definitely level 2 all the way. It's usually short notice for me, (1 day in advance) as paddling depends on my work schedule. Happy to have you join me. Also, glad to hear you received your ACA card. 16 weeks is not so bad considering last year we never received them at all....LOL.

Glad you like the supernova; i just got one but haven't been out yet. you encourage me...this week looks nice.

It would be nice to join you; often i can get out on Wed and Thurs; the Charles is great, hope you suggest other things (Concord River, Mystic River, open to ideas.)

keep in touch,

tom