CANCELLED !!! Odiorne To Rye Harbor Saturday October 1

prudenceb

Although the weather forecast isn't looking sunny and beautiful for the weekend, I'm hoping there are some hardy paddlers out there who would like to join me for an Odiorne to Rye Beach round trip.  While I assume the lobster shack will be closed, there will be rocks to play in along the way to make up for that.  This will be an L3 trip - and possibly an L4 depending on temp and so on.  Dry suits highly recommended.

Please post interest here so I can gauge whether the trip will be a go or not!  Details will follow as week progresses...

pru

Pru,

While I'm interested I have a suggestion: NOAA marine forecast is for strong wind and gusts from the NE. If this remains true I'd prefer putting in at the Rye Marina and paddling NE to Odiorne against the wind with return trip getting a push from same.

Gene

ODIORNE CANCELLED FOR SATURDAY but stayed tuned for Squam Lake posting!!

Forecast for Saturday looking windy and unplesant.  Having spent last wknd in my boat slogging into wind, don't want more of same on Saturday.

BUT...  There's good news!  Later today, either Dave Merriman or I will be posting a Squam Lake trip for Saturday.  Keep an eye out for that and hope folks will be intersted!