Repair Workshop?

Suz

The previous post about field repairs of drysuits has reminded me that I have not done a drysuit "care and feeding" workshop in awhile. Should we plan for one during November?

Maybe instead of just a drysuit field repair maybe we should do a field repair in general. Topics:

stove repair

tent repair

quick on water boat repairs

I know of quite a few gear heads in the group that could talk about each of those subjects.

Any interest? If you do, post which subject you are interested in.

Suz

Suz,

thanks for responding so promptly. I'm obviously intersted in dry suit repair, but also in any other field repair you may choose to cover. We'll definitely send at least one person from our group to your workshop.

Might I offer a suggestion? There are quite a few drysuit owners trying to get their final paddles in over the next month or so before it gets too cold. Along with the pending holidays, this gets to be a tough time of year for scheduling. I think this workshop might make a really good off-season event. That would also give more people time to respond as not everyone reads the message board on a regular basis.