Ocean Paddler

EEL

It has been awhile since anyone has mentioned the UK publication Ocean Paddler. I just received the latest digital issue and was reminded just how great it is. If you want resistance figures and nice tables of related data this is not your magazine. If you want impressions/reviews of boats by folks you use them in varied and interesting conditions, if you want in depth info on technique and seamanship, if you want great photographs/illustrations, and if you want tales of trips to nice destinations, then it is by far the best sea kayaking publication. Just my opinion.

Ed Lawson

It has been awhile since anyone has mentioned the UK publication Ocean Paddler. I just received the latest digital issue and was reminded just how great it is. If you want resistance figures and nice tables of related data this is not your magazine. If you want impressions/reviews of boats by folks you use them in varied and interesting conditions, if you want in depth info on technique and seamanship, if you want great photographs/illustrations, and if you want tales of trips to nice destinations, then it is by far the best sea kayaking publication. Just my opinion.

Ed Lawson

I also read Ocean Paddler and I concur. The article in issue 21, by Jeff Allen, on Deep-Water Rescue is a good read for all NSPN-ers.

Leon