Chauncey Creek ~ Brave Boat Harbor 10/28

Katherine

Hi,

Great!

No specific directions - I think if you Google Kittery Town dock/launch you should be able to find directions.

In-Season there is a $5.00 launch fee- not sure if that is stillthe case. Parking is either across the street [again for a small fee] or down the street 1/4 mile @ a school.

Weather concerns will be posted this evening or by 7:00 tomorrow AM.

Some rough directions as I'm not certain how to get to 103 from I95. I believe you take the exit for 236 and just follow it into Kittery and until you hit 103. Once on 103 going east and north continue past Fort McClary until you reach Frisbee's Market where you turn right immediately on the far side of the market. Go down the incline and you are at the Kittery town dock. There is also a restaurant behind Frisbee's. It is obvious when you get there. <g>

Ed Lawson

I googled the Kittery Town Launch and found these directions in case anyone other than me does not know how to get there:

* Take Interstate 95 North from Portsmouth, NH

* Take exit 2 to merge onto ME-236/Rte-236 toward US-1

* At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto ME-236/Rogers Rd

* Slight left at ME-103/Whipple Rd Continue to follow ME-103 Continue to follow ME-103 2miles Belamy Rd is on right at Pepperil Cove / Captain & Patty's Restaurant www.capandpatty.com

Janice

It was great! Rob is writing the trip report. I'm not supposed to be on-line.... I'm taking a class and part of the homework assignment for the week is no TV, radio, internet, books, magazines, newspapers...

Have to go, I am feeling very guilty...