Ladies Paddle 07/15

Katherine

Sorry Liz and Shari, I will post if there is a change of attendees,

Lorrie, sorry you are unable to join us. Enjoy your weekend,

Who has a tow belt? If you have one can you bring it? Please let me know.

Sorry Liz and Shari, I will post if there is a change of attendees,

Lorrie, sorry you are unable to join us. Enjoy your weekend,

Who has a tow belt? If you have one can you bring it? Please let me know.

I will bring two . . .

I will bring two . . .

Dear Ladies,

If another tow belt is desired, mine will be available after the Blackburn Challenge on Saturday. I have a 2008 red Chevy Impala that will be parked at Pavillion Beach (the little beach adjacent to the Greasy Pole in Gloucester Harbor). I’ll (hopefully) finish the race about noon. If anyone wants to borrow my tow belt, let me know and you can meet me at my car after 12 PM.

CAM-able Leon

I'd be glad to carpool but I'm not sure Newburyport is convenient for anyone - if you northern folks come down this way, let me know, it would be fun to meet up and I'll be happy to drive us to the put-in. Florrie

Hi,

Cathy canceled there is a spot open. And she had tow belts. Does anyone else have one?

Florrie, I would like to carpool - I live in Ipswich - a few minutes off of rt .

Can you carry two boats on your car? I can't

Hello,

Looking good for tomorrow!

I've checked the marine forecast and looked at charts again; I encourage all of you to do the same.

I will post any last minute updates before 8:00 AM

I think it is first come gets it - let's count you in! You can add your info to the float plan tomorrow.

Sorry to be a pain - since I wasn't sure I would get on the list, I've made other plans to paddle with a friend I haven't seen in a while. Thanks, anyway, Katherine. I hope you have a fabulous day on the water!

Liz

Liz (& Katherine), sorry for my lapse.... i was out of state and got home late last night, obviously neglecting to check posts. I now have altenate plans for today as well and won't be paddling after all. Sorry for any confusion!! Have a great day on the water. I'll watch for future Ladies Paddles.