Neat hat from Cheri and turner

EEL

Cheri and Turner, who are known mostly as Greenland folks, are selling a couple of hats that are really nice bits of gear. Made by Ragged Mtn. which has a history of making great mountaineering gear, Back when I was marginally less or perhaps more sane and climbing frozen waterfalls I relied on their stuff. The hats cover the forehead, back of neck and ears which is what you really want covered to be warm. The wool one fits under a helmet, and I think will be just right for those cool summer nights on coastal islands. Apparently there is a thicker one made of pile. Not sure how to order actually, but check website and or email if interested. Just a satisfied customer.

Winter might be over, but there are still cool days and nights ahead and every bag of warm up stuff need a good hat. Good functional gear is not always easy to find and these watch caps are the real deal.

http://kayakways.net/ntscstore.html

Ed Lawson

• 3 weeks later...

Ed,

Thanks very much for your post. Based on it I placed an order and just received their Windbloc beanie. It is very nice! It will make a great lunch break paddling toque for my kayaking adventures. It should also be great for XC skiing and other cool weather activities.