NSPN Holiday Party!

PeterB

The annual NSPN Holiday Party will be on Saturday, December 10th, 6PM at the Gould Barn in Topsfield.

This is a great time for members and paddling friends to gather and share holiday cheer, kayak stories and good food and drink.

As is our tradition We'll have a raffle , slide show, announce and give out our yearly awards: The Founders, Traverso, and Paddler of the Year Award, also the School of Hard Knocks award.

Pot Luck: bring something yummy.

Looking forward to with friends and paddlers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

I hope "all y'all" are planning to attend, I miss you!

:cheer:

The annual NSPN Holiday Party will be on Saturday, December 10th, 6PM at the Gould Barn in Topsfield.

This is a great time for members and paddling friends to gather and share holiday cheer, kayak stories and good food and drink.

As is our tradition We'll have a raffle , slide show, announce and give out our yearly awards: The Founders, Traverso, and Paddler of the Year Award, also the School of Hard Knocks award.

Pot Luck: bring something yummy.

Looking forward to with friends and paddlers!

Miz Katherine: what does this mean? <"all y'all">

See you Saturday! (I shall be late, mind -- some of us work)

Christopher :

I think "all' y'all" is a Southern colloquialism. It means "all of you". Either that, or Katherine meant to say, simply "y'all"

I usually make sushi and it gets gobbled up, but I'm not happy with the way the rice often comes out, so I think I'll make a mushroom lasagna.