Survey for extra pool time...probably Ipswich?

christopherG

This morning, out of the blue, I have had enquiries from paddlers for pool time -- none of them having participated in any sessions thus far. As most will already know, sessions filled very promptly and I have had to disappoint a number of people. Last year, I believe we had a final session that was expressly for newer members/paddlers who wished to tune-up for the coming season and perhaps we can aim for the same thing again? This sort of evening would hopefully draw a high ratio of "spotters"-/assistants-to-paddlers.

Some members have been in touch with me already, asking about space; but we need to know what degree of interest there exists and thus how many additional sessions can be justified.

I already know about the following: Rick C., Jim H., Amy S. and John W., John P., Jason K. and perhaps one or two more. Anyone else really interested in some pool time for open practice or some assistance with anything? I think those who have not participated at all will get preference; but there could be space for others...

Please indicate your interest level.