Saturday, July 9th Odiorne Point?

Rob Hazard

Anyone interested in a leisurely paddle among the ledges south of Portsmouth? Low Slack at Little Harbor is predicted at 1300. We could meet at the Seavey Creek launch at 1000, launch by 1030, go play for a few hours and ride the flood back to the cars.

Who's up for it?

Cheers,

Rob

Maybe me. I have another trip scheduled that day but I don't think I'll make the long drive for cloudy weather. If I stay local I can go to Odiorne.

Anyone interested in a leisurely paddle among the ledges south of Portsmouth? Low Slack at Little Harbor is predicted at 1300. We could meet at the Seavey Creek launch at 1000, launch by 1030, go play for a few hours and ride the flood back to the cars.

I'm scheduled to join the AMC trip down the coast to Rye and back that morning. I'll wave if I see you. :douglas:

Me, too. Look for the girl in an all black Tahe Greenland OC - picking it up tomorrow.

10 or 11 works for me.

Les

an all black boat?! Pretty cool - and intimidating!

I may join you all if my Maine trip gets cancelled by threat of t-storms.

pru

Wow! Eight replies! Excellent! The weather forecast looks good, and the surf report looks mild, like 1 ft SE, but I plan to play in the rocks a bit, and if you expect to do the same, please come prepared with helmet etc. The usual CAM guidelines apply.

OK, Doug, I'll agree to launch at 1100. That would mean arrive by 1030 at the latest, yes?

We'll have to make sure we don't get mixed up with that AMC bunch, though! any idea what time they plan to launch?

Cheers,

Rob

Wow! Eight replies! Excellent! The weather forecast looks good, and the surf report looks mild, like 1 ft SE, but I plan to play in the rocks a bit, and if you expect to do the same, please come prepared with helmet etc. The usual CAM guidelines apply.

OK, Doug, I'll agree to launch at 1100. That would mean arrive by 1030 at the latest, yes?

We'll have to make sure we don't get mixed up with that AMC bunch, though! any idea what time they plan to launch?

Cheers,

Rob

I think the AMC post said 11 am - but I'm sure we'll have no problems sorting ourselves out -

pru

ps - the launch spot is the same as for the CAM day last month, right?

Who's up for it?

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Rob,

I plan to be there as well! Apparently its going to be "cloudy" up in Pemaquid.

Barry.

Who's up for it?

Cheers,

Rob

Is this the launch ?

thanks,

Barry.