paddle at the end of the world

jeffcasey

judgement day is supposed to be saturday....what better way to face it than on the water?

i plan to start saturday with a hangover, so perhaps a late start..noonish? north-shore-ish?

anybody else up for something? not too studly, i haven't been on the water in awhile.

perhaps lanes to cranes or something else standard?

I will be sitting in a kayak with my favorite possessions. I expect to be lifted to thy heavens with my stuff.

judgement day is supposed to be saturday....what better way to face it than on the water?

i plan to start saturday with a hangover, so perhaps a late start..noonish? north-shore-ish?

anybody else up for something? not too studly, i haven't been on the water in awhile.

perhaps lanes to cranes or something else standard?

Really wish I could, rather than wasting my final day dressed in jacket and tie at a wedding with a bunch of people I don't know, no doubt thinking about paddling.

Mr. Casey: you are here in New England? If you would consider Sunday, I would join you; but I work on Saturdays...and of course Lane's Cove would be ideal!

Let me know, old bean.

Hey,

Saturday or Sunday Lanes Cove works for me--although Sunday is the better day for weather and Sir Christopher.

Les

I could do Sunday at Lanes.

Leon

yes, i'm in town, and desperately in need of some water-time.

it sounds like everybody wants sunday, and the weather appears to be

more co-operative sunday, so sunday it is. anybody object to a late start?

i'm still on left-coast time and not inclined to be an early riser in any case....

i propose a noon launch from Lane's, destination chosen by whim of the moment.

Oh happy end-of-the-world paddle day if Mr. Leonard joins us. Hey John, I still have and use that Mako surfski you sold me about 8 years ago. If you want me to bring that along as a boat for you--just let me know--

Les

Lanes, Sunday, BIB noon, right?

Anyone know why I can't post a new topic on this trips board?

Lanes, Sunday, BIB noon, right?

Anyone know why I can't post a new topic on this trips board?

Leon...you can't post a new topic because you're currently an unpaid member. Only paid members can start new topics.

Leon...you can't post a new topic because you're currently an unpaid member. Only paid members can start new topics.

Hmm, you're right so I just paid. Strangely, I was able to start new topics on the general and other message boards.

Pretty hard to head out from Lane's without skimming the rocks, unless we make a beeline for the Essex across the open water (boring).

I probably won't bring a helmet, but that won't stop me from being foolish, or from taking pictures of you doing same.

<...I will throw the old seat back in the explorer>

You do that small thing, Sunshine -- or you'll have my wrath to contend with! Be there -- or be very fearful! (Says he, desparately practising frightening faces to pull at victim -- honest: I'm sure I <can> look terrifying, when I try...) :emweather12:

Signed: Thor!