Paddle this Sunday 5/8/2011

Gcosloy

Like to go out this Sunday. Winds will have died down a bit; should be nice, no rain. Post here with ideas: put-ins from Marblehead to Portland OK! I'm happy to do Odiorne and Rye again.

Like to go out this Sunday. Winds will have died down a bit; should be nice, no rain. Post here with ideas: put-ins from Marblehead to Portland OK! I'm happy to do Odiorne and Rye again.

I'm interested. Further south is best for me.

--David

Default is Tuck's Point 11AM. South enough?

Hey Gene,

I'm only 50/50, as since Perrine left for Chicago a couple of weeks ago there's no one left but me to console Ellen on "her" day. I'll feel this one out....

Ern

Hey Gene,

I'm only 50/50, as since Perrine left for Chicago a couple of weeks ago there's no one left but me to console Ellen on "her" day. I'll feel this one out....

Ern

Launch from Tuck's Point 11:00AM Wave heights 1 to 3 feet winds 10K from the NE changing later to E. Gusts 12K Tentative heading out towards Kettle Island into the wind and return on a following sea. HT 3:50 PM Drysuit and helmet if you intend to paddle near the rocks. Should be cooler and 20% chance of rain. Confirm here if your coming.

I have a new Valley Avocet LV. Are you going Pru? I am planning to go. Is there parking at Tuck's point? Thanks!!!!! Sherry.

Oh Yeah! Good for you!

For those new to Tuck's Point: Drop boats off to the right of the Pavilion. Put in on the small beach to the left of the Cupola. Do not use the swimming beach to the right. Park in the back by the trees. We are there unofficially and after memorial day the Manchester Police will begin warning and ticketing non resident vehicles.

Default is Tuck's Point 11AM. South enough?

No... was thinking more like St. Petersburg. But this'll do on short notice ;-)))

I'm 75/25 -- mainly it's getting in gear after a winter off.

If that 11:00 AM BIB or arrive?

--David

No... was thinking more like St. Petersburg. But this'll do on short notice ;-)))

I'm 75/25 -- mainly it's getting in gear after a winter off.

If that 11:00 AM BIB or arrive?

--David

11:00AM meet/BIB 11:30AM You will need to confirm by 9AM Sunday.

Right now winds are forecast to be 12k with similar gusts. Rain 30% chance in afternoon. Still looks OK but check this site before heading out in the morning.

Winds up to 12K N to NE and gusts up to 16K. Trip is still on! BIB 11:30AM

I'm in. Will check thread before leaving.

Bob

Aye Aye

Nay Nay...I'm UNDER the weather with bronchitis.

Have a great one!

Ern