Ocean Paddler Magazine?

subaruguru

Received the following in my inbox today. Looks like a good deal.

Anyone familiar with this magazine?

http://www.oceanpaddlermagazine.com/subs-offer-email-dec08/sub-email-081210-web.html

Beautiful magazine with even better content and worth the price of subscription. We get the "hard" not the internet copy and will renew when it comes time.

Of course, this is just my opinion.

Deb M

We've been getting it since the pilot issue.

Great stuff, well done. For a while there it seemed that everything was coming from a very few authors but Mr Parkin has been really working on bringing new authors and topics to print.

Worth getting and supporting.

Jon

Received the following in my inbox today. Looks like a good deal.

Anyone familiar with this magazine?

http://www.oceanpaddlermagazine.com/subs-offer-email-dec08/sub-email-081210-web.html

I enjoy the magazine thoroughly. I subscribe to a few but really so I am able to review the advertisements. Ocean Paddler is the only one I read. I vicariously read the articles about trips taken.

It's expensive but it is a nice mag.

I dunno. For ten quid I bought the digital, vs. 30 quid for what I thought was snail mail. I suspect that maybe FOREIGN paper subscriptions are even more expensive, and may not include the digital back issues archive?

I dunno. For ten quid I bought the digital, vs. 30 quid for what I thought was snail mail. I suspect that maybe FOREIGN paper subscriptions are even more expensive, and may not include the digital back issues archive?

Much nicer in paper. I keep the old issues as they seem worthwhile. Only other mag I save is Vegetarian Times:)

Suz

We should all be subscribing to e-zines. Not only due we reduce the number of homeless owls but we don't burn fuel to ship the paper to the door step. Electronic media can be saved and retrieved with less difficulty. This presumes, of course, that you have a computer but if you didn't I daresay you wouldn't be reading this message board.