"View New Content" & "Uploaded pics"

Doug

Re: "View New Content"

I made 2 new posts at around 10:30 a.m. today and as of 11:59 a.m. they were no longer considered "New Content". Can we perhaps have new items remain as new content for at least 24 hours? I think it will be easier to follow what is going on over a 24 hr period rather than a few hours or less. :thinking:

Re: "Uploaded pics within a post"

Unless the photo files we upload within a post are reduced prior to uploading, they appear to be coming out in full resolution when you click on them. Is there any way to have pics automatically reduced when uploading them to a post so when we click to enlarge them they don't come out in full resolution which appears larger than the monitor screen? :blink:

Doug

Jason can answer more definitively, I'm sure, but I think new content means new to whoever is clicking on the link....once you've viewed it, it's no longer new (to you).

Sal would be correct as to the new status. As for the image resizing I haven't figured how to fix that yet.

Jason can answer more definitively, I'm sure, but I think new content means new to whoever is clicking on the link....once you've viewed it, it's no longer new (to you).

...that is why I prefer the "past 24hrs" and "past week" options over "new content".

Cheers!

Ty