Sat Nov 20 Casco Bay, Bangs & Crow Is CANCEL

Rob Hazard

Bummer! I've been looking forward to this.

Is there any chance of moving the trip to Sunday which is predicted to have light breezes but lower temps?

Blaine

CANCEL!

By which I mean I do not think it would be wise to venture out on Casco Bay this Saturday. The wind is predicted to be 20 - 25 with gusts to 35.

I have another commitment for Sunday, so I'll suggest we try again another weekend, after Thanksgiving.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in this trip. We will get out there, just not under suicidal conditions!

Cheers,

Rob

OOps, I missed this earlier. Looks like I may have to clean gutters after all.

Blaine

I am thinking about futzing around Cape Porpoise on Sunday from about 9.30am...for about 4 hours.

sent from tapdancing lessons via nexus one

What about the Sunday after Thanksgiving? That would be the 28th. MaxEbb @ 0702 -1.4 LoSlak @ 1034 MaxFlo @ 1254 +1.0 HiSlak @ 1607 (These tide times are for Broad Sound East of Eagle Is.)

If we were to launch at 1000, that would have us paddling out on the dying ebb tide going slack, landing at Crow early in the flood, and returning on the flood tide. I like it better because we wouldn't be fighting an ebb tide when we're cold and tired.

Then all we'd need is some decent weather!

Whaddya say? Shall I try again?