Newest NSPN member

The newest and youngest club member is Zoe Crouse, who was born on July 4th at 6:16PM. Mother, father and baby are all doing well.

So at what age should she get her own kayak? ;)

As soon as she can hold her head up and focus.

Congratulations to you and Kim -- I bet Zoe is a little beauty.

Deb M and Bob C

Congratulations!!

1 year seems like the about time to get the first boat. (I wouldn't think that is should leave the bath tub in the house for another couple of years).

Congrats Mike and Kim! That's great and glad to hear that everyone is doing well. So, if you start boat shopping now, you'll be ready :-)

Congratulations! I thought you'd have her in an inflatable already.

rb

Congrats Mike and Kim! That's great and glad to hear that everyone is doing well. So, if you start boat shopping now, you'll be ready :-)

woo-hoo...congratulations to all 3 of you, you are in for a long and happy ride.

although everybody is making fun of you, water fun will start sooner than they think.

by 2 or 3, you have a legitimate reason to get a "divorce boat" (tandem).

by 6 or 7, look for an ancient w.s. piccolo, perfect for kids to learn to really paddle.

however, when you go to get your budding paddler her first boat, she may do what our son did, and opt for an ugly sit-on-top barge. don't fight it, they have enormous fun jumping in and out of the water, trying to sink other boats, paddling standing up, etc etc.

however it goes, be sure to have fun!