Cape Ann, Sunday 2nd May...

Pintail

Liz Neumeier and I shall likely be paddling or playing around on Sunday afternoon, at 1700 (5pm). We have hardly discussed it yet and she does not know I'm posting this; but if anyone wants to tool around in Gloucester Harbour or perhaps out of Lane's Cove then let us know...this could be an opportunity to stretch those muscles for the coming season for anyone wanting a mellow outing, with not too much mileage.

The water is warming up slowly -- I have not worn gloves these past few weeks; but appropriate garb is recommended (I shall be wearing wetsuit with tuiliq over the top, which keeps me toasty)

Any interest? We are quite happy without further company, if no response.

Liz Neumeier and I shall likely be paddling or playing around on Sunday afternoon...

Sir Christopher, there is a certain ambiguity as to what activity is being announced.

From you I expect either greater precision or discretion as the case may be. <g>

Ed Lawson

Liz Neumeier and I shall likely be paddling or playing around on Sunday afternoon, at 1700 (5pm).

Any interest? We are quite happy without further company, if no response.

Possibly, keep me posted!

Patty

Yes, PattyP, of course we'll keep you in the loop (whatever that means?)!

I always did suspect that Sir Edward had a vivid imagination...(Oh, did you see "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus", by the way? Marvellous film) :D Anyhow -- nothing deliberate implied (not this time)