How to view a topic linearly?

djlewis

A while ago I set an option to view topics linearly, all posts in a single screen. For no apparent reason, it's now reverted to viewing them in tree form, having to click on the tree to see a post. I really don't like that way of viewing things, and would like to set it back again to linear viewing.

But I cannot, for the life of me, find that option to set it back. Any ideas?

Thanks. --David.

A while ago I set an option to view topics linearly, all posts in a single screen. For no apparent reason, it's now reverted to viewing them in tree form, having to click on the tree to see a post. I really don't like that way of viewing things, and would like to set it back again to linear viewing.

But I cannot, for the life of me, find that option to set it back. Any ideas?

Thanks. --David.

David,

Click on "options" in the top right hand corner of the message window....then click on standard view. I had the same thing happen recently it had reverted to the outline view

David,

Click on "options" in the top right hand corner of the message window....then click on standard view. I had the same thing happen recently it had reverted to the outline view

Thanks -- hidden in plain sight! I knew it was something like that, but went searching the dregs of the options.

Wonder if there was a sitewide reversion? Bill?

--David.

Thanks -- hidden in plain sight! I knew it was something like that, but went searching the dregs of the options.

--David.

Oh Thanks! I wondered how to do that also.

Anne

--David.

The site hasn't changed in some time (We will be scheduling an upgrade in the coming months). Did someone send you an e-mail with a link to a thread? What that happens I have to reset my view back.

-Jason