local ipswich river paddler?

Luciaj

I'm new to NSPN and looking for anyone wanting to do short paddles (2-3hrs) on sections of the ipswich or other rivers/ocean inlets local to boston. I have a 15ft nekky w/rudder but am relatively new to ocean kayaking, and can't make many of the evening paddle/practices. I'm very flexible weekends/days. done sections of Ipswich by myself -river is high due to rains, not challenging, but smooth practice- any interest here?

I'm new to NSPN and looking for anyone wanting to do short paddles (2-3hrs) on sections of the ipswich or other rivers/ocean inlets local to boston. I have a 15ft nekky w/rudder but am relatively new to ocean kayaking, and can't make many of the evening paddle/practices. I'm very flexible weekends/days. done sections of Ipswich by myself -river is high due to rains, not challenging, but smooth practice- any interest here?

Hi Lucia,

I live in Ipswich and am pretty free right now most times and often paddle the creeks around Plum Island Sound and the mouth of the Ipswich. Send me an email at vanne-at-aol-dot-com(no dashes).

Thanks,

Anne

Hi Lucia,

I live in Ipswich and am pretty free right now most times and often paddle the creeks around Plum Island Sound and the mouth of the Ipswich. Send me an email at vanne-at-aol-dot-com(no dashes).

Thanks,

Anne

Hi Anne, and Lucia,

Been a bit busy lately but I also live in Ipswich and go on frequent short paddles in the area. Was hoping to coordinate with Anne after the Solstice Paddle last week, but just didn't have time yet and weather has been bad. But hopefully now things will be more like summer. Don't forget the Skin so soft for Greenhead season, though. Going down to Dighton today-- maybe later this week...

Nancy