Roll Boat Needed

Kevin O

I am taking the Foote Rolling class on 07/25/04 and Adam B. strongly urged me to try to borrow a more roll friendly boat than my Perception Carolina. So if any good soul out there is willing to loan me a "more roll friendly" boat, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. I will dedicate my first, if it happens, successful roll to you and take good care of the Boat!

Kevin O'

I have a P&H Capella you are welcome to use. I learned to roll with this boat. Maybe you will like the boat sooooo much that you will want to buy it, it's listed in the Classifieds forums. At any rate, I am located in Lynn, and it's available anytime.

Try to borrow one of the several plastic Avocets in the club -- a few I know of are second boats. It really "pops" for a roll, and if it is the right size for you, the stock padding is pretty nice. We'd loan you ours, but we need it that weekend.

--David.

Kevin:

You are welcome to borrow my Ellesmere if it fits you (and you return it that evening as I'm using it June 26) or my Necky Looksha IV Both are 17ft x 22in and fairly easy to roll. I just installed new hip pads in the Necky and have not carved them out to a custom fit. You are welcome to customize them for you, as I'm sure I'll need to take more out to fit my fat butt later..LOL.