Paddle on January 2, 3, or 4?

rossjb1

A little while away but any interests in getting out those days? What works best for everyone. Of course all dependent upon the weather (especially the wind). Ross

Ross....3rd or 4th works best for me, but if the group is going on the 2nd, will try and adjust my schedule to join in.

A little while away but any interests in getting out those days? What works best for everyone. Of course all dependent upon the weather (especially the wind). Ross

If I can repair my latest issue in time I am interested in the trip. (If I can't I am up for a short boat day).

-Jason

Hi Ross,

Nice to see you at the Party.

I'm up for paddling except Weds and Fridays, preferably putting in no farther north than Crane's.

Let's keep posting as the rare warmer days pop up.

Happy Holidays.

Ern

Hey folks, I am thinking about the 3rd. On vaca. and mostly away from the computer but as time draws closer I will check posts. Any thoughts on a on a destination? I'm open to suggestions. Maybe Maine? We'll keep eyes on conditions. Ross

Hey folks, I am thinking about the 3rd. On vaca. and mostly away from the computer but as time draws closer I will check posts. Any thoughts on a on a destination? I'm open to suggestions. Maybe Maine? We'll keep eyes on conditions. Ross

Cape Porpoise (Kennebunkport north) is always a nice destination?

Cape Porpoise (Kennebunkport north) is always a nice destination?

Gets my vote. If conditions are ugly, then launch from Cape Porpoise and wamder about going outside as folks wish.. If conditions good, launch from Kennebunkport perhaps and enjoy all those ledges up to Cape Porpoise, wander about, and run back down on the falling tide.

My 2009 TideLog suggest tides are good early that weekend for a relaxed launch time.

Ed Lawson

Gets my vote. If conditions are ugly, then launch from Cape Porpoise and wamder about going outside as folks wish.. If conditions good, launch from Kennebunkport perhaps and enjoy all those ledges up to Cape Porpoise, wander about, and run back down on the falling tide.

My 2009 TideLog suggest tides are good early that weekend for a relaxed launch time.

Ed Lawson

Sounds great! I would love to explore that area. Lets post that and see who we can round up for a trip. Ross