Cold Water Workshop

Bill Gwynn

Hi Suzanne, I just e-mailed you for directions, etc. and then found this. I'd like to attend, sounds like a great opportunity to learn and to meet the membership, as I've just joined. Thanks!

It isn't too late to decide to join us - just come if you know where it is otherwise, e-mail me for directions: suzanne dot hutchinson at comcast dot net

I think that we will have about 20 or so people attending the Cold Water Workshop. This is really great. It may be a bit of a juggle with cars and such but we will manage.

Just to remind, bring inside the house anything that you will need to change into - fleece undergarments and some sort of shoe to wear over the drysuit socks or to keep your feet warm if you end up in a drysuit w/o socks (one with ankle gaskets).

SPECIAL REQUEST FOR AFTER DRYSUIT'S ARE WORN/WET

I will have a bin of water to rinse the outside of the suits in. After you wear the suit, please rinse off and I will have a location they can be put in to drip off. Please CLOSE THE ZIPS. As it will be late when I get home, it will be difficult to rinse all the suits in the evening so this would be very helpful and then I will just need to hang them all to dry.

See you on Sunday.

Suz

I would like to come. Ernie, can we ride together?? I will bring food and assume that it will be possible to heat things up?

Lori,

I believe I'm already picking up TomH and his yak.

Sorry.

Ern