Lanes Cove to Straitsmouth or Thatcher or Plum Is.

leong

See title for additional details.

RSVP here or by email to leon.g at verizon dot net

Hi Leon,

May indeed want to join you. See other trip post, as LoriB and Gene are looking for a paddle too.

Haven't checked conditions. Does Lane's to Thachers and/or Straitsmouth look like a 2.5+ or 3 to you?

Ern

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE

SATURDAY NIGHT

OVERNIGHT

E WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 3 TO 5 FT.

SAT

The NOA graph for the coast shows 2 to 4 ft around Halibut Point

I'll check it again in the morning.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE

SATURDAY NIGHT

OVERNIGHT

SAT

The NOA graph for the coast shows 2 to 4 ft around Halibut Point

I'll check it again in the morning.

So let's meet at Lane's at 11:30 and set itinerary accordingly. 5-10knots is easy, but that sounds like a lot of chop? Maybe heading down the Annisquam or over to Crane's would be calmer?

Ern

So let's meet at Lane's at 11:30 and set itinerary accordingly. 5-10knots is easy, but that sounds like a lot of chop? Maybe heading down the Annisquam or over to Crane's would be calmer?

Ern

I'd rate Lanes to Straitsmouth as a level 3 (crossing Sandy Bay could be tough in conditions ... I know from Blackburn experience). I think the NOAA report isn't necessarily accurate for Ipswich Bay. At any rate, if the chop is bad, we could head towards the Annisquam hiding in the lee of Davis Point, etc.. or play around in Folly Cove.

I'd rate Lanes to Straitsmouth as a level 3 (crossing Sandy Bay could be tough in conditions ... I know from Blackburn experience). I think the NOAA report isn't necessarily accurate for Ipswich Bay. At any rate, if the chop is bad, we could head towards the Annisquam hiding in the lee of Davis Point, etc.. or play around in Folly Cove.

I'm a go for Lane's at 11:30. Forecast is for "light chop" and light winds, 63F water and air.

Bill? Lora? Barry?

It'd be nicer to have 3 or more.

RSVP.

Ern

I'm a go for Lane's at 11:30. Forecast is for "light chop" and light winds, 63F water and air.

Bill? Lora? Barry?

It'd be nicer to have 3 or more.

RSVP.

Ern

I'm gonna pass for today. Might go for a shorter paddle this afternoon. If anyone wants to do a paddle tomorrow pls post. Have fun!

LoriB